There is a ton going on this coming week, as we wrap up Oregon Craft Beer Month.
- There is BenFest on Monday 7/25, held at Grain & Gristle, where myself and a bunch of other brewers named Ben in the Portland area will have some special brews on tap. I’m bringing Friends with BENefits, an aged Russian Imperial Stout with black Benberries. Tasty…
- Then there is the Timbers game on Tuesday vs. Independiente. Ok, so that isn’t a OCBM event, but I’m RCTID and wouldn’t miss it.
- Then of course, the granddaddy of all beer festivals, the Oregon Brewers Festival starts on Thursday the 28th. Can’t wait! This event is killer, year after year. The beer is fantastic, the atmosphere is alive, and looking at the 10 day forecast, the weather looks perfect. We are pouring Foggy Bog Cranberry Ale, a tart cranberry wheat beer. Should be perfect for the warm summer day.
- After party on Thursday at Fest on the Edge.
- We wrap it all up with the Plate & Pitchfork dinner at Smith Berry Barn on Sunday the 31st.
Get out and enjoy Oregon craft beer!